What youll learn
- Use the Content Editor and Script Editor web parts to customize your front end directly in the browser.
- Access and manipulate data using the powerful REST API.
- Build your own custom web parts.
- Use JSLink to style and manipulate list data.
Who this book is for
Web or front end developers, .NET developers, and SharePoint users.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Setting Up Your Environment
Chapter 2: Introduction to SharePoint Front End Solutions
Chapter 3: Content Editor and Script Editor Web Parts
Chapter 6: Working With Data Using the REST API
Chapter 8: Using JSLink to Style List Web Parts
Chapter 9: Content Search Web Part and Display Templates
- Author: Brandon Atkinson
- Pages: 252 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2015-03-13
- Publisher: Apress
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484205456
- ISBN-13: 9781484205457
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.