The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide To Learning HTML – Learning HTML Has Never Been Easier!
***HTML Broken Down Into Easy To Follow Steps With Extensive Examples & Real Application!***
Do you want to learn HTML but don’t know where to start? Are you overwhelmed by the 1,000 page long books that simply have TOO much information and are impossible to follow? Do you want to be up and running with HTML in just a few hours? Do you like getting the best ‘bang’ for your ‘buck’? (Of course you do!)
If so, then look no further. The “HMTL QuickStart Guide” will take you step-by-step through the learning process so you will understand fundamental tags and elements all the way to building a full-fledged HMTL5 compliant web page.
Are you looking to change careers to something that will pay you more and have more flexibility? Are you looking to learn just for fun on the side? No matter why you want to learn HTML the “HTML QuickStart Guide” has you covered.
Extensive Examples & Screenshots of What You Should See Makes This Book Like Having An HTML Guru Right Over Your Shoulder While You Learn!
Let’s face it – HTML has been around for a LONG TIME and it is not going anywhere. With more opportunities for web development appearing every day, it is critical for anyone who planning on creating Anything online to understand HTML. HTML is everywhere you look on the web – it’s on EVERY WEB PAGE on the Internet today! It’s marking up this description right in front of your eyes!
“HTML QuickStart Guide” has been specifically designed by HTML experts with ease of learning in mind to ensure you don’t get stuck, lost or lose hope in the learning process. Never again will you need to waste your time searching the internet, watching YouTube videos and paying crazy amounts of money for online courses!
- No Prior Knowledge Required!
- No Special Software or Programs!
- All You Need Is a Desire To Learn!
Who Is This For?
- People With Zero To Little HTML Experience!
- HTML Experts Looking To Brush Up On The Basics!
- People Looking To Learn HTML For Fun!
- People Looking To Learn HTML For a Career!
What You’ll Learn…
- Foundational HTML Terminology Explained
- Basic Page Structure – Head & Body Mark Up
- Page Content Creation – Pagragraphs, Lists, Tables and Images
- Content Structure – Headers, Footers, Semantic Images
- The Importance of HTML5 Compatibility
- The Top Mistakes to AVOID That Those New To HTML Make!
- A FREE Gift from ClydeBank Media Worth Over $250 Dollars!
- Much, Much More!
Our Personal Guarantee
We are so confident that methods outlined in this book will help you learn HTML that we’re willing to let you try the book risk-free. If you are not fully satisfied with the product, simply let us know and we will provide a 100% full refund. That’s right, a 100% Money-Back Guarantee! What reason do you have to not give this book a try?
Scroll Up To The Top Of The Page And Click The Orange “Buy Now” or “Read For Free” Icon On The Right Side Right Now!
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction to HTML
Chapter 2: Basic Page Structure
Chapter 3: Page Content
Chapter 4: Content Structure
- Author: ClydeBank Technology, Martin Mihajlov
- Pages: 100 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2015-04-08
- Publisher: ClydeBank Media LLC
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B00VVNU5I2
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post HTML QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide To HTML appeared first on Fox eBook.
Read Source: HTML QuickStart Guide: The Simplified Beginner’s Guide To HTML»