Over 30 recipes to successfully mix the powerful capabilities of Visual Studio 2013 with .NET 4.5
About This Book
- Provides step-by-step instructions, helping you to learn the various components and technologies of .NET development with Visual Studio 2013
- Filled with examples that clearly illustrate how to integrate with the technologies and frameworks of your choice
- Helps you keep pace with the fast growing IT industry and gain expertise on upcoming technologies, common forms of debugging and software testing
- Contains expert advice on various .NET components that every developer should know
Who This Book Is For
If you are a Visual Studio 2013 or .NET developer who would like to sharpen your existing skill set and adapt to new .NET technologies, this is the book for you. A basic understanding of .NET and C# is required.
Visual Studio 2013 enables you to develop and manage consumer-focused and business-oriented apps. It provides best-in-class tools that propel developers to create new apps or evolve existing ones. In conjunction, .NET 4.5 provides expansive capabilities for developers to work on all forms of apps and services, from client to mobile and from web to cloud, enabling them to focus solely on business logic rather than architecture.
This practical guide teaches you how to work with new changes in technology under the arena of .NET. It provides in-depth analysis and expert advice on various elements of .NET, applying them in code using detailed practical examples, and helping you understand the entire technology in easy, small steps. This book provides solutions to common development problems that you as a developer often face, thereby helping you to adapt the latest technologies as well as get grips on modern app development using .NET 4.5.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. A Guide to Debugging with Visual Studio
Chapter 2. Enhancements to WCF 4.5
Chapter 3. Building a Touch-sensitive Device Application Using Windows Phone 8
Chapter 4. Working with Team Foundation Server
Chapter 5. Testing Applications Using Visual Studio 2013
Chapter 6. Extending the Visual Studio IDE
Chapter 7. Understanding Cloud Computing with Windows Azure
- Author: Abhishek Sur
- Pages: 400 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2014-09-17
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1849689725
- ISBN-13: 9781849689724
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.5 Expert Cookbook appeared first on Fox eBook.
Read Source: Visual Studio 2013 and .NET 4.5 Expert Cookbook»