Deploy and implement the diverse functionalities of SAP HCM
- Delve into the SAP HCM system and the multitude of features it provides
- Explore the various infotypes related to numerous business processes in order to manage human resources better
- A practical guide filled with real life scenarios, screenshots, and useful tips and tricks
This book will start with the basics and serve as a complete guide to handle real-time management and HR issues.
Beginning with an overview of important transaction codes and reports that end users can use to perform their day-to-day activities efficiently, you will then move on to the configuration of core modules such as Recruitment, Organizational Management, Personnel Management, Time Management, and Payroll. Next, you will learn to work around common error messages and will be given some tips and tricks that’ll save your time.
In addition, you will also learn how to configure new dimension modules such as Travel Management, Talent Management, and Training and Event Management. By the end of this book, you will be able to customize reports to meet customer requirements efficiently.
What you will learn from this book
- Configure the SAP HCM module
- Resolve real-time system issues
- Gain tips and tricks to configure the system in less time
- Fix error messages that occur frequently
- Understand the standard business processes that can be mapped in the system
- Use standard reports and customize them to meet business demands
- Express configuration and ROI for clients
This book is a simple tutorial guide with practical issues and their solutions, aimed at enabling readers to implement the various features of the SAP HCM module.
Who this book is written for
If you are familiar with ERP products, and would like to leverage knowledge and fine-tune your configuration skills, then this book is for you. This book is aimed at readers who want to learn about SAP HCM and its most popular functionalities.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. End User Transactions
Chapter 2. Recruitment Configuration
Chapter 3. SPOCK – the Building Block of OM
Chapter 4. PA Configuration in Less Than 24 Hours
Chapter 5. Time Management Configuration – Negative Time
Chapter 6. Payroll Configuration
Chapter 7. Talent Management and Development Configuration
Chapter 8. Training and Event Management Configuration
Chapter 9. Travel Management Configuration
Chapter 10. Building a Report Using SAP Query Viewer
- Author: Ganesh Karthik S
- Pages: 431 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2014-08-25
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782172203
- ISBN-13: 9781782172208
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Read Source: SAP HCM – A Complete Tutorial»