Fuse together your pragmatic Oracle experience with abstract SOA patterns with this practical guide
Who This Book Is For
Applied SOA Patterns on the Oracle Platformis aimed at architects practicing SOA or traditional integration, and also at technical team leaders implementing Oracle Fusion under SCRUM or WF methodology.
About This Book
- Demonstrates how to approach the Big Problem, decompose it into manageable pieces and assess the feasibility of SOA methodology to build the entire solution using real-life examples
- Explores out the links between SOA Principles, Open Standards and SOA Frameworks with clear standards implementation roadmaps
- A collection of “lessons learned” from various implementations undertaken over the years, but the book can also be used as a textbook of preparation for SOA Professional/Architect exams (from SOA school)
For architects and developers, to solve business problems in the most efficient way possible, the experience of building complex collaboration and messaging systems in different industries combined with the architectural knowledge of practically realizing SOA patterns is what is required.
Applied SOA Patterns on the Oracle Platform is dedicated to problem solving with the application of common patterns. This book will help you face all the challenges that even seasoned architects can struggle with. It begins with a descriptive introduction to SOA principles and standards. Next, it explores how to balance the principles in different SOA frameworks and where you can try for standard implementations. Security aspects are covered in a chapter dedicated to the topic.
The aim of Applied SOA Patterns on the Oracle Platformis to enable you to service working components, suitable for all types of SOA implementation based on Oracle tools.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. SOA Ecosystem – Interconnected Principles, Patterns, and Frameworks
Chapter 2. An Introduction to Oracle Fusion – a Solid Foundation for Service Inventory
Chapter 3. Building the Core – Enterprise Business Flows
Chapter 4. From Traditional Integration to Composition – Enterprise Business Services
Chapter 5. Maintaining the Core – Service Repository
Chapter 6. Finding the Compromise – the Adapter Framework
Chapter 7. Gotcha! Implementing Security Layers
Chapter 8. Taking Care – Error Handling
Chapter 9. Additional SOA Patterns – Supporting Composition Controllers
- Author: Sergey Popov
- Pages: 498 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2014-08-08
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1782170561
- ISBN-13: 9781782170563
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Read Source: Applied SOA Patterns on the Oracle Platform»