Adding stock photography to content on Internet sites is like putting jewelry on an already beautiful woman. It enhances what’s already there and does just a bit more to make it sparkle and shine. If you’re an Internet marketer who is using or wants to use photography to help explain or to dress up your site(s), there are a few things you should know. For example, just because you may find a photo online doesn’t mean that it’s legal to use it. This guide book will outline what you should know about using stock photography in your online content. Covered in the guide are the types of photography stock sites you can access (including royalty free, public domain and paid) and how to use them for commercial or personal use.
Table of Contents
1. What is Stock Photography?
2. Legalities of Using Online Stock
3. Understanding Stock Photography Rights
4. Making Your Content Stand Out with Stock Photography
5. How to Avoid the Pitfalls of Using Cheap Stock Photography
6. Choosing Stock Photos to Drive Traffic
7. Know the Ethics of Using Stock
8. How to Use Stock Photography Effectively for Your Online Business
- Author: John Conor
- Pages: 84 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2014-10-26
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1502987244
- ISBN-13: 9781502987242
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post Website Owners: Ultimate Guide to Stock Photography for Internet Marketers appeared first on Fox eBook.