Maximize speed, quality, productivity, and profits with QI Macros for Excel
Breakthrough Improvement with QI Macros and Excel: Finding the Invisible Low-Hanging Fruit reveals proven techniques for identifying and analyzing data that will lead to immediate results. This practical guide focuses on using Excel, one of the most widely used software packages, to drive improvement–no need to rely on expensive training in a new methodology.
Free video training and a 90-day trial version of QI Macros for Excel can be found at www.qimacros.com/breakthrough. Links to YouTube videos for each chapter of the book can be found at www.breakthrough-improvement-excel.com The combination of the book, software, and video training will provide you with the tools you need to eliminate the three silent killers of productivity: delay, defects, and deviation. You’ll make and sustain breakthrough improvements that will catapult your business ahead of the competition.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Design well-organized spreadsheets for breakthrough improvement
- Use Excel formulas to prepare data for charting or analysis
- Reduce data to a manageable size using Excel’s built-in functions
- Master the Magnificent Seven Tools of Breakthrough Improvement–value-stream maps and spaghetti diagrams, PivotTables, control charts, Pareto charts, histograms, fishbone diagrams, and matrix diagrams
- Follow the money to identify and plug leaks in your cash flow
- Identify and eliminate defects, mistakes, and errors in your processes
- Transform your data into visually stunning shortcuts to decisions, actions, productivity, and profits
- Consolidate data into well-designed Excel charts to quickly communicate performance trends
- Maximize QI Macros for Excel power tools to analyze and graph data
- Find invisible low-hanging fruit using PivotTables
- Sustain breakthrough improvement with control charts, histograms, and dashboards
- Use statistical tools, including hypothesis testing, analysis of variance, and regression analysis
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 Spreadsheet Design for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 2 Excel Formulas for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 3 Filtering Data for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 4 The Magnificent Seven Tools for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 5 Follow the Money for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 6 Where’s the Pain?
CHAPTER 7 A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
CHAPTER 8 Excel Power Tools for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 9 Breakthrough Improvement Using Microsoft Excel
CHAPTER 10 Sustaining Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 11 Excel Drawing Tools for Breakthrough Improvement
CHAPTER 12 Hypothesis Testing for Breakthrough Improvement
- Author: Jay Arthur
- Pages: 208 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2014-03-15
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071822836
- ISBN-13: 9780071822831
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post Breakthrough Improvement with QI Macros and Excel: Finding the Invisible Low-Hanging Fruit appeared first on Fox eBook.