With Windows 10 arriving later in 2015, many questions remain to be answered, both for businesses and home users. Will it provide the compatibility of Windows XP, and the usability of Windows 7? Will it banish forever the problems associated with Windows 8? In this book, Windows expert, author and MVP Mike Halsey answers the questions you have and details hidden and improved features that can revolutionize your security, productivity and user experience. Whether you’re an IT professional considering or planning an upgrade to your company’s PCs or a Windows enthusiast eager to find out if Microsoft has finally built a truly modern Windows experience, Windows 10 Primer has the answers to all your most important questions.
What youll learn
- Get to know Microsoft’s new OS, before it arrives
- Every change and improvement explained, feature by feature
- Reasons to upgrade from Windows XP or Windows 7 and key things to look out for
- Discover how the new interface will be familiar to Windows 7 users while empowering people to be more productive
- Learn how new security features will make life safer for users, and simpler for IT pros
- Get to know your way around how BYOD (bring your own device) can be handled in the workplace, different device types, and how manageability is at the core of Windows 10
- Find out about the unified app platform and how it can simplify business software development while opening new opportunities for productivity and usability
- See how the new unified OS model and more flexible update options can benefit your business
Who this book is for
IT professionals, system admins, power users, enthusiasts
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introducing Windows 10
Chapter 2: New and Improved Features in Windows 10
Chapter 3: Windows 10 for Phone and Other Devices
Chapter 4: What’s New for End Users?
Chapter 5: What’s New for Businesses?
Chapter 6: Maximizing Security and Productivity
- Author: Mike Halsey, MVP
- Pages: 100 pages
- Edition: 1
- Publication Date: 2015-04-01
- Publisher: Apress
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484210476
- ISBN-13: 9781484210475
Click to Look Inside This eBook: Browse Sample Pages
PDF eBook Free Download
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
The post Windows 10 Primer: What to Expect from Microsoft’s New Operating System appeared first on Fox eBook.